Saturday, July 28, 2007

Settling in to Moscow

Ok, so Kim and i have been here over a month and we still feel like we are settling in to Moscow.
Good news though, i recently was hired as a Property Manager for Team Idaho Real Estate. It's a desk job that's stretching my idea of the kind of work i would be doing after i graduate with my bachelors in Theology. The church fell through simply because they were flaky and took way to long to give me any sort of answer. So when Team Idaho offered me the salaried position, i couldn't say no. It's no ministry, but it is providing me with countless number of office skills that will someday be more handy than i realize. It's downtown Moscow on Main st. right across from all the coffee shops. It's a fun atmosphere and my boss is a stand up guy.
Kim has been working alot on her online class and somewhat looking forward to going back to school on the 20th of August. The next step in settling in is to find a church we enjoy together. We're going to check out Trinity Baptist this Sunday together, i never was much of a church shopper. O and by the way, if you haven't seen transformers, it's a must.

2 comments:

Jim said...

That is a beautiful license plate you have there. I am going to be so sad once I have to trade mine in this fall. Team Idaho is fitting, you love the outdoors and now you are a true Idahoan. God bless you my brother!

Unknown said...

I hope all of the transitions continue to go well. I hope I get to see you and Kim sometime fairly soon. Youŕe both in my prayers. I hope that you find ministry opportunities even at Team Idaho :)
Say hi to Kim for me